Beets BLU Key Finder Review


I was asked to review this key finder, it's not something I would normally use even though I really should as I loose my keys all the time! But I thought I would give it a go and see how I got on with it.


The packing suited the product, it was small just like the actual tag which is always great, I don't know about you but I hate it when you buy something that is pretty small but it has way too much packaging, I find it a complete waste of resources and money to be honest, but this was all perfectly done.
I really liked the design of the packaging too, it stood out even though there's only three colours on the entire thing.

This tag is compatible with most smart devices so I managed to use it with my Samsung Note 3, I downloaded the app that you need to install with it and then that's where I found a problem.
There aren't any instructions really with this tag, it tells you to download the app and then when you have the app it isn't massively helpful, I found it really awkward to use and without any instructions on how to use the tag or the app properly I found it took me ages to work out how to work everything and even now I'm not 100% sure.

The product does work though, my phone makes a loud car alarm noise when I am out of range of the Pager Tag.
The tag is running off a battery and it's connected to my phone via bluetooth.

I have tested this with my keys and it works, it helps me find my keys and anything else I attach it to, so I suppose it does what it is supposed to do, but it honestly drives me crazy as the alarm keeps going off even when my bluetooth is off and I have had to uninstall the app from my phone to stop the alarms going off as nothing else worked.

I am not the most technical person in the world, so maybe someone who is can work this way better than I have, all I can really honestly say is this works if you want to find something, but I don't think I will be continuing to use this in the future because without proper instructions I am just not going to get the hang of it.

Comments