Earsham Vintage Car Rally

It's been a fairly relaxing bank holiday this weekend, Robert obviously had today off work which was nice.

Saturday Robert and I drove the kids to Skydi's, she decided she was going to treat me to a day out for my birthday, so when we arrived Skydi and I headed on out without the men and kids and went to the Waveney River Center where we went and chilled out in the jacuzzi for just under an hour, then we went and had some lunch at the pub on site. Our burgers were huge even though we had only ordered small!
I had the BBQ burger which came with salad, chips, home made coleslaw and Adnams beer battered onion rings, it was delightful!
Then when we were finished we drove back to Skydi's and chilled out for a bit, we had a little tipple (although I have realised that I just don't like drinking booze anymore so I ended up giving Skydi my bottle of cider) and then Robert and I drove the kids back home.

Robert has come down with man flu, he's got a bit of a cough and the shivers, so he's been suffering a bit this bank holiday.

Yesterday it was pouring with rain but it didn't stop us going to the Earsham Vintage Car Rally that was on at Earsham Hall.
Although it was a bit boring the kids did enjoy it I think, we had a hog roast and some lovely local ice cream by Parravanis.
The kids enjoyed seeing all the big trucks and the really old bus and all the vintage cars, Edward wanted to go on the bouncy castle but he'd just had lunch so we didn't think it would be a fantastic idea.

I finished wrapping up the last of Robert's birthday presents last night too.

Today we just spent it round the inlaws, grandad cooked us a lovely pork lunch and we enjoyed ice cream and cheesecake for dessert.
It's now just gone half 4 and we're all sat down watching Cinderella on Netflix, well apart from Robert who's currently doing the garden.

So yeah, fairly quiet. Edward's only at preschool twice this week due to it being closed today and on Thursday because of the voting, got quite a few things going on this week, got a nice walk planned in Beccles with some friends, sling meet on Friday, few parcels being delivered (been eBaying today) and the chocolate club is on Thursday too.





















Comments