You Know What I Hate?

People who don't have children giving advice on how to raise and look after your children.
Like, Gina Ford and Jo Frost and most recently someone called Holly Poppins.

Seriously. Just stop. None of you have children so stop giving god awful advice on how to raise them.
I would rather stick pins in my eyes than take advice from you three bloody women!

All three of them promote CIO and other sleep training methods.

When are people going to understand that children do not need to be TRAINED to go to sleep?!

I get parents are tired, but seriously, if you can't hack the late nights and lack of sleep why the feck did you have children?!

#Rantover

Comments

  1. I haven't heard of Holly Poppins before. But yes, totally agree with you on this! xx

    Quite Frankly She Said - UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment