My Birthday Wish List!

So this year I actually have some decent idea as to what I would like for my birthday, I already know that Robert is getting me a Fitbit, I've been after one for ages! But in a dream world I would also spend a small fortune in NewLook (and George and Simplybe) on these clothes;


So I think gift vouchers for NewLook would be a winner this year.

My mothers gift to me is a hotel stay at Alton Towers on my birthday in the Splash Landings resort and then an extra night in the Premier Inn which is a few minuets away so we have a bit of a long weekend.

I feel very lucky this birthday, last year I didn't really want to celebrate my birthday, I just didn't feel like it, I was tired, but this year I actually want to and I feel better in myself. I'll be the grand old age of 24! I don't feel like I'm going to be 24, I feel younger, which I suppose, in essence is a good thing right?

Comments