Thinking Slimmer Slimpod!

So! I am part of a review group who are taking part in a 12 week program where we listen to slimpods (podcasts) which talk to our subconscious and help us to loose weight (I know right, bare with me!)
I listened to the first podcast I received by email yesterday morning and bloody hell! Mother came over to take the kids and I out for lunch at Toby's and instead of piling my plate high like usual I had less than half of what I usually have and struggled to eat that and then I had ice cream instead of the usual massive sundae I normally have!
And I didn't have dinner! I did admittedly have a Lion peanut chocolate bar and two other little snacks (just wanted some chocolate) but I wasn't even hungry whilst eating it, but I can already feel the weird changes in my mind!
I was really skeptical when I heard about it but I thought I would give it a go because well, it's worth £150 to do so I figured something that expensive can't really not do anything at all and I obviously need to loose weight so anything that helps is welcome, plus I am always happy to help out and review things for more writing experience at the moment!

I have downloaded the handbook and I plan on printing that today and choosing my goals to accomplish by the end of the 12 weeks and I also need to fill in the three changes I felt yesterday and today.

If you want to check out the website and read more about it you can check it out here; http://www.thinkingslimmer.com/

I'm especially loving this because I don't have to count my calories, change my actual diet, exercise more etc. Although I do eat fairly healthily and I exercise a fair bit (which I don't plan on stopping) but it's nice to know that I don't have to particularly change those things. So if you are someone who doesn't exercise much or wants to change the foods they eat you can still do this, you will just eat less and you may not realize it but you will end up exercising more.

This program is recommended by City University London, the NHS & is an official partner with Change 4 Life. So it's not like it's some made up con online.

You do have to have an open mind to do this, but it managed to crack a skeptic like myself so even if you are a bit skeptical you can still give it a try!
I will update you all on my journey once a week!

Comments