Snot and Insanity

It's Wednesday, it's 7:39am, I am shattered and a bit stiff.
I went to my first Insanity class last night, it was way harder than HIIT but I really enjoyed it, really pushed myself. I got my first session free which was awesome, I am looking forward to going back next week.
There was a few times where I said 'oh fuck off' under my breath at some of the things I had to do haha, like plank running? I have no arm strength so anything that involves me going on the floor on my hands and knees doesn't usually end well.

Yesterday we didn't go to gymnastics, Edward woke up fairly poorly, he had the runs and was really snotty, quite lethargic and was laying on the sofa most of the morning, Eppy was full of snot and did have the slight runs but she was still full of energy.
I had my friend Shirley pop round with a big box full of books for the kids which really cheered them up!

We didn't see mum yesterday, but she's coming over on Thursday to take us out to lunch, I mentioned Twyfords in Beccles because she's not been there yet and I'm dying to go again.

I'm a bit annoyed with myself at the moment, I haven't lost any more weight, I've stayed the same, even though I'm exercising loads! I was hoping to loose two pounds this week but I have a feeling I'm just going to stay the same >_<

I was really sad to hear about Anne Kirkbride's death on Monday evening, it was a huge shock, I don't think Coronation Street will ever be the same without her, she really helped make that show what it was. I do hope they give her a wonderful send off.

Eppy is suddenly coming on leaps and bounds with her speech, she's really good at copying words, she can count to two now and a lot of her words you can understand what she's saying.
We had a letter through the other day from the hospital giving us a first appointment to have her lip tie snipped, think it's a consultation first, I'm hoping to really push for it so I don't have to go through all this faff later.

Last weekend we went to Skydi's for a visit, it started to snow for the first time this year, Rowan and Edward wanted to go out in it, when they eventually did they came indoors within two seconds haha.
We also did our weekly shop and went to the park.
Sunday we went to the inlaws for lunch and chilled out there for most of the day.













Comments

  1. Ah wow, Ive heard Insanity is really hard work. I'm doing the 30 day shred at the mo too, well I say 30 day, its more like 1 day, have 2 days off as Ive pulled more muscles than I knew I had! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have tried the 30 day shred before but because I was doing it at home I don't think I was really pushing myself as much as I should have done. Think the classes work better for me personally aha.
      Oh dear! The ache the day after is horrible isn't it?! x

      Delete

Post a Comment