Frozen...Is Okay

I should I also mention that I did watch Frozen the other day.
Before I put it on I was all ready to be disappointed at a film that everyone raves about.
But I wasn't, I actually really enjoyed it as far as a Disney film goes.
I don't think it's worth all the hype over it, but it is a good film.
I liked how the sisters needed each other, not a man to save the day, I liked how Anna was funny and I also liked the catchy tunes.
What I don't understand is why all the little girls and boys want to be Elsa from the film though, she's just a moody girl, she's not very exciting and fun like Anna, Anna to me is like the female version of prince Harry hahaha.

But yes, I actually enjoyed Frozen, the kids don't seem to mind it, so doubt they will go Frozen mad over it, think it's just another film to them really.

Comments