8 Hours

If I ever look at a recipe or cake again it will be too soon.
I spent eight hours today baking goodies for friends and family for Christmas.

I made;
2X triple layered chocolate cakes,
13X peanut butter cookies,
20X marshmallow and chocolate chip biscuits.

And since I woke up this morning at 3am, stayed awake till gone 6am, went back to bed only for an hour I was completely shattered by this evening, so much so I went to bed at 5:30pm and fell asleep at 6:30pm for an hour.

But now it's 23:24pm and I can't sleep even though I am shattered, I'm downstairs on my laptop watching The Originals on Netflix (addicted) and writing this. I cleaned the living room up a bit as it was annoying me.

Tomorrow is going to be busy too, so I hope I manage to actually fall asleep at some point.

I don't know why I can't sleep very well lately, I think I'm stressing over Christmas a bit, I don't know why since everything is done and taken care of.





Comments