Next Weeks Meal Plan

So from this Saturday to next Friday's meal plan;

Saturday; Italian Chicken.
I'm not a huge fan of pesto so I'm hoping this can convert me, click here to view the recipe.

This easy Italian Chicken Bake dinner only has 4 ingredients and takes minutes to put together. Perfect for busy week nights.
Sunday; Clean Beef.
I really fancy beef as we've not had it for quite a long time, not proper beef anyway, click here to view the recipe.

Balsamic Beef & Sweet Potato Mash Clean Eating Recipe — Clean Eating Meal Plan
Monday; Mushroom Omelet
I really fancy omelet, they are great just to chuck everything in to add some egg and it's done! I don't have a recipe for this so I plan on just winging it like most of my cooking.


Tuesday; Burritos
I use the mexican kits for these, I'm hoping Aldi do their own kits for these, really easy to do and everyone can just dig in!


Wednesday; Burgers with mixed salad.
Buns, quality meaty burgers with lots of fresh salad! All you need on a Wednesday!

Thursday; Pork curry.
Chop up cheap pork, add some curry sauce, poppadoms, done!

Friday; Pancakes.
Don't judge me.

Comments