Numbers Numbers Numbers!

I just logged on to write a post about my current weight loss to find I've had 168 page views today! That's crazy!
Please do either google plus, pin and or subscribe! That would be amazing!

Anyway!
I went to the health trainer today like I said in my previous blog I was going to today, had my weigh in and I've lost 5 pounds since last Wednesday!
Great news!
So that means since the 24th of September till now, so about 5 weeks I've lost 1 stone and 3 pounds!
Eeeeee! So proud of myself!
She also said I was the best result she's had this year and that hopefully by Christmas I have the potential to lose another stone!

I posted on Facebook I had lost the said weight and my mum commented saying that I'll look great in the owl dress, so I think she's just bought me the owl dress I've wanted for a while from Joe Brown! (I love Joe Brown clothing, it's to die for, check it out here!)
I am super excited to see her next week to get it! Just hope it actually fits! LOL!

People keep asking me how I'm losing weight so quickly, there's no massive secret, just stick to 600 calories for your main meal, I have two protein during the day and I'll occasionally snack on very low calorie snacks if I'm extra hungry!
I haven't touched bread in a while either, bread is the devil really.
I drink a lot of water during the day too, I try to have at least 3 big glasses of it, I try and have more but sometimes it makes me feel quite bloated so I stop then.

I do have some bad days but who doesn't?

I still have the same meals at dinner time as the family, I just make sure I stick to 600 calories, tonight we're having fajitas but I'll probably leave out the wrap bit because it's too many calories so I'll have the mix and bulk it all out with sweetcorn or something =]

The MyFitnessApp is my food bible too as it has pretty much every food on it ever so you always know what calories are in what!

I can't wait till the day I can finally look in my mirror and go 'hey, you look alright today!'

Comments