I Wrote A Little Something


I wrote a little something, I'm going to do a blog soon about the 'Cry it Out' method and thought I'd write a little something to go along with it;
What is this?
What is this?
Where am I?
I’m cold,
Crying seems to be the only way,
I want my mummy,
What is this?
It smells like something I could taste,
Oh my word this tastes so good!
I think I’m full now,
Oh ok, maybe a little more then,
Now I’m done,
What is this?
It feels hard,
This doesn’t feel like my mummy,
Crying seems to be the only way,
Ah that’s better,
This feels soft and warm,
What is this?
It feels hard,
This doesn’t feel like mummy,
I just want to lay with my mummy,
Crying seems to be the only way,
Ah that’s better,
Please keep hold of me mummy,
I feel safe here,
What is this?
I can’t see anything,
It’s dark,
It’s hard,
Crying seems to be the only…
Oh,
Crying doesn’t seem to work anymore,
Mummy?
Mummy?
I’m cold,
I’m scared of the dark,
Mummy, where are you?
Where are you mummy?

Comments